Student ServiceStudents of IES can take advantage of the Student Service offerings - a full range of services are specifically tailored to meet the needs of IES students and enhance their academic, social, and cultural experience at TSU.
Students benefit from:
• Social, cultural and informative events
• Modern Class rooms
• Centralized system of heating and air conditioning
• Fully equipped computer lab
• Unique library
• Access to prestigious electronic date bases
• Permanent public lectures with participation highly qualified academics and experts
• IES administration supports international students in preparation of all legal documents necessary for legal stay in Georgia. Students are also assisted in finding accommodation.
• Administration provides friendly support and assistance to all new students to adopt with teaching/learning process in new environment
IES library consists of books, journals and other scientific literature being updated permanently.
Computer lab has access to the following electronic data bases: Moodle, EBSCO host, Cambridge Journals, J Stor Journals, DOAJ, LexisNexis, Heinonline.
Student oriented learning process is guaranteed through meetings with administration and discussing the issues of their interest.